In the mid-1960s, when Brady was still a kid, his father, Joe, started a ranch in the remote, remote community of El Paso, Texas.
Today, it’s the second-largest ranch in North America, and it has been described by many as one of the best living examples of a traditional Mexican farming community.
The ranch is one of many in the U.S. that were started by American Indian tribes.
It is the most famous, and perhaps most well-known, example of a large-scale Mexican farming village.
The story of Brady’s ranch goes back a long way.
For most of the last century, it was a place that Brady and his neighbors could grow corn and beans, and, later, other crops.
The family moved from El Paso to the Mexican state of Oaxaca in the early 19th century.
Brady, his wife and their young son were moved to El Paso from New Mexico to become part of the Oaxacan farming community that later would become Oaxacana.
As the population of Oceania grew, so did the population that grew Brady Farms.
And as they grew, the ranchers of El Peñasco began to wonder if there was a way to provide a place for the cattle to live on their own.
When Brady opened his first cattle ranch in 1896, he was already making money from a large operation in the town of El Pueblo.
He sold it to an American company, and soon after he bought it out.
The company’s chief operating officer, James Brady Sr., was a big-time Texan.
He’d spent years trying to expand the Texas Gold Rush.
In the years since, Brady has made a career out of expanding the Texas Corn Belt.
Today he owns about 20 percent of the land on Oceaca.
But as the American Indian population grew, he also grew frustrated with the lack of land in the area.
He wanted to create a community in Oceacanoa that would be open to the community.
So in 1916 he bought the property of his neighbor, Joseph LaBruch, and began to move his cattle and horses.
By the 1920s, Bracy had expanded his operations from cattle to horses and, eventually, the company hired him as the land manager for the region.
The land was rich in the form of a number of small-holding villages, but the ranch that Bracy and his friends established there didn’t have any.
He didn’t own the land.
It was his brother, Joe Sr., who owned it.
In 1920, Brashy opened the first cattle market in El Peña.
The next year, he sold the business to his brother for $150,000.
The brothers moved Brady to a larger plot of land where he continued to make money.
In 1931, he bought out the rest of LaBrugch’s land and moved the family to a ranch called Brady Farm.
In 1940, Joe was elected president of the El Peño Association, which, in turn, bought Brady out of the ranch and gave him $200,000 to build a new ranch, called Bratys Ranch.
Braty had become an avid hunter, and he had built a lot of cattle, mostly white bulls, on the land that he had bought.
He had also bought some land that was now owned by the El Paso County Commissioners for a pasture that he could use to graze his bulls and cows.
By 1944, Braties ranch had expanded to include five lots of land.
But he had a problem: The land wasn’t a pasture.
It wasn’t an adequate pasture for cattle.
In a bid to make it a better place for cattle, Bratoys brother, who was in his 40s at the time, came up with an idea: If Brats farm was open to cattle, he would have to let them graze on his property.
He built a fence around the pasture and built a concrete structure that he called a barn, to house cattle.
He paid for the construction of the barn and set up the gates and gates of the compound.
But Bratts ranch was a closed space, and even though the community had access to it, Brats didn’t want to open it to anyone.
Brats brother, Joseph, had a different idea.
He and Brats family were looking for someone to work at Bratis ranch.
So they hired an immigrant from Mexico to work as a rancher, and they bought a lot and bought the land where Brats ranch now stands.
Joseph Brats father died in 1949 and his younger brother was elected mayor of El País.
When the Mexican government took over the ranch, Brattys brother was one of only a handful of people who still had access.
It took Brattis family more than three decades to move